Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Beginning of the End...

The main focus of my final project is to set up the resources and processes for introducing student blogging into my classroom. I was hoping to actually have students working in their own blog for this project, however, with the group of students and schedule that is in place this year, that wasn't as realistic or appropriate as it may have been in previous years.

This school year I have really involved student blogging in my classroom activities and lessons much more than in the past, and the students really seem to be excited about it. I can only imagine that when they have their own blogs to post to, they will get even more involved and excited about it. Right now, I am using it as a platform to collect student feedback and responses that I can use for my own purposes, as well as to use to help guide discussion and lesson activities.

I will be spending the majority of my time creating resources for this plan and setting up the blogging sites so that they are ready for students as each one shows readiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment